Monday, December 26, 2011

Schedule:1 on 1 Coupon Session with Sister Save-A-Lot

I have set aside a few dates and times to teach "One on One Coupon Tutoring" in and around Chicago.  As a former teacher, I know that some pick up better when they are taught in a setting that works best for them. The cost depends on the cost of gas to where you would like to meet. You can contact me for pricing information.




In a one on one couponing session you will receive a workbook, some starter coupons, and a FREE full size item from my stockpile.  Here are some of the topics we discuss:

Sources for Coupons
Coupon Organization
Coupon Policies
Shopping Preparation
Drug Store Deals
How to shop in the Land of No Double Coupons
Uses for Expired Coupons
… and much more
Schedule:1 on 1 Coupon Session with Sister Save-A-LotSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Aww this sounds great!!!! I think the first time I get a chance I would like to do this for Tanisha!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette