Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bye Bye: www.sistersavealot.blogspot.com

It is not time to say good bye to www.sistersavealot.blogspot.com. I am still going to blog and share deals, but you can find me on www.sistersavealot.com. Sistersavealot.com is my new website that is full of useful information. As a reader, you will be able to find the deals faster, request coupon classes, share the deals and so much more.



I told you that I have been busy and now you can see what all have been going on behind the scene. The http://www.sistersavealot.com/ site will be launched on Tuesday 1/3/12, but I thought you might want to take a sneak peak.
Bye Bye: www.sistersavealot.blogspot.comSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette