Monday, November 28, 2011

Operation Stockpile Deal: T.G.I.Friday's Meal {FREE after Coupon}

Operation Stockpile is an effort that the Sister Save-A-Lot readers are trying to do to prepare for the rough winter. Here is a deal that you can do at Target this week.


TGI Friday’s Frozen Entree is on sale - One 12-oz. Box or Bag $1.99
$1/1 T.G.I. Friday’s Entrees for One found in your 10/23/11 Smart Source exp. 12/4
= FREE after stacked coupons
Operation Stockpile Deal: T.G.I.Friday's Meal {FREE after Coupon}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette