Monday, November 28, 2011

Michael's Craft Store: 50% off Coupon + FREE Coupon App

There is something about the holidays that make me want to be crafty.  This past weekend, I went to Michale's and did a craft class with my daughter and got some inspiration to make a wreath for our door.  I did not have coupons on me, but I was told that Michale's had an app that I could download and always have my coupons with me. 

Now let me tell you that I am in love with the app.  Not only do you get the money saving coupons, you get craft ideas, the schedule of classes and so much more.  Go --->here to see for yourself, best part is that the app is FREE.

In honor of the holiday season Michale's has released a 50% off any 1 regular priced item. 
Go ---> here to print your coupon or if you download the app, you will always have it with you. 
Michael's Craft Store: 50% off Coupon + FREE Coupon AppSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette