Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jewel: 3 Day Sale


Jewel has a 3 Day Sale going on that ends on Saturday, get these deals while you can. I will post more Jewel Deals later during the day.



• Jewel Beef Loin Filet Mignon Steak or Ahi Tuna Steaks $4.99
• Red Field Peppers 2/$.88
• Healthy Choice Complete Meals, Natural Entrees or Lunch Steamers $1.88
(Use $1/2 Healthy Choice printable coupon with UPC)
• Xtra Laundry Detergent $1.88
(Use $1/2 from 5/1 SS (exp 7/31)
• Absolut Vodka $15.99
Jewel: 3 Day SaleSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette